Send emails to the following addresses with reasonable subjects. Also remember these eight spots.
1) Use your common sense
2) In the subject you must tell what section it's about.
Don't just write "rec", "one record by me" or "HI" etc.
3) Always write times to the mail with exact file names (no level names)!
4) Rename recs sensibly (for example: if Abula has driven a record for
Höylä mission #21, the rec has to be named like HM21Abu.rec), dont
ever rename recs according to level name, only to the file names.
5) Tell your nick and possible team
6) Zip recs into ONE zip file.
7) Only one thing in one mail. So don't mail your new lgr and contest records in same email.
8) There are special instructions for each section, follow them.
The exact instrcutions you find on the pages that are in question. However here is a simple list of our
email addresses and stuff we're waiting to which box.
- News tips, recommended & shortcut links
- Records (not Elma & Across WR or OLP lists)
- Contests (not World Cup section)
- Downloads (not Replays section)
- Errors, bugs etc. with layout, HTML, CSS, PHP and SQL
- Elma & Across WR lists and OLP record list
- Web space, domain, sponsors
- Replays section
Remember sensible subject and use common sense. We get 20-50 mails in a day
so please, really please write the mails properly.